- To introduce helping young adults identify and verbalise, locating one’s own political convictions (self-efficacy).
- To introduce distinction from values/positions that do not correspond to one’s own. Tolerance towards other population groups.
- To introduce detecting manipulation.
- To introduce becoming aware of the connection between one’s own fears, desires and hopes in the political opinion-forming.
- To introduce becoming aware during reflection of one’s own position in the society by classifying with personal determinants.
- Dealing with one’s own (powerless) position and (de)privileging.
- Addressing social power asymmetries along different, socially constructed categories of differentiation (or lines of difference).
- Developing a responsible and constructive approach to one’s own power and privileges.