- Conflict of relationships – poor communication, various stereotypes, negative behaviour;
- Conflict of information – lack of information, wrong information, different criteria, interpretations;
- Conflict of interests – property, psychological;
- Conflict of the structure – different resources, geographical constraints, time constraints;
- Conflict of procedures – unclear rules, violation of the rules, unclear goals;
- Conflict of values – religion, ideology, morality, conflicting values.
It is important to understand the possible reasons/root causes for the conflict in order to be able to manage it well and eventually to resolve it. In the situation of joining antidemocratic movements or radicalization the conflict is usually a conflict of values, but it could also be a conflict of relationships or of interests.